Transcript Welcome Back!!
7th—Traits of Living Things
1. Living things
are made of
2. Living things
3. Living things
respond to their
Living Things Need
A place to live (habitat)
1. Which cell part is found only in
plant cells and provides protection
2. Which cell part controls all the
3. Which part allows water, food, and
oxygen to enter the cell and carbon
dioxide to leave the cell?
4. Where is extra food, water, and
waste stored in the cell—like a
5. Which cell part is the gelatin-like
substance that the other parts “float”
6. Which cell part is found only in the
plant cell and contains chlorophyll
which is used for photosynthesis?
7. Which cell part is where protein is
8. Which cell part acts like a
passageway for materials to move
from the cell membrane to the
9. Which part packages, stores, and
moves materials within the cell?
What do these cell parts do?
1. cell wall
2. cell membrane
8 endoplasmic reticulum
9. Golgi bodies
Levels of Organization