SCHOOLWORK FOR ENGLISH LESSON
Transcript SCHOOLWORK FOR ENGLISH LESSON
I WILL PRESENT SOME
• Clothes: The ancients Egyptians wore beautiful
jewelers,wigs and they had much make-up.
• Jobs: The worked as farmers, fishermen and
sailors. Also, they built many pyramids.
• Food: They ate lots of vegetables, meat and fish.
• Buildings: The ancient Egyptian pharaohs built
temples and put up huge stones statues.
• Habits: They used to go
• Clothes: They wore robes. In wars the used to
wear helmets, uniforms and armors.
• Jobs The ancient Romans were very good soldiers.
Also the worked as builders, gladiators, soldiers,
teachers, traders, sailors and armor makers.
• Habits: People watched gladiators and wild animals
fight to death in amphitheatres!!!!
• Buildings: The most beautiful achievement was
their Coliseum. Also they made many temples.
• Food: They ate meat, fruits and vegetables.
• Clothes: The ancients Greeks wore clothes which
was called mantle or robe.
• Jobs: They were teachers, sailors, salesmen,
warriors and philosophies.
• Buildings: They built traditional Greek houses.
• Food: They had a variety of foods especially the
most powerful men had o lot of delicious food!!!
• Habits: In their free time they went to Acropolis for
training and fighting.