Transcript Do Now #2
Do Now #2
Rock Cycle & Earth’s Composition
1. Describe how you use the Mohs hardness scale to
test the hardness of minerals.
2. Define rock.
3. What are the 3 types of rocks and how are they
4. How do metamorphic rocks become igneous
5. What process creates sediment?
6. Why is Earth’s core more dense than the rest of
7. Which is more dense, continents or the mantle?
8. What are the physical layers of the Earth?
9. What are the compositional layers of the Earth?
10.Which layers of the Earth are solid?