Transcript - SlideBoom
Is your HVAC system ready for the
• Fall is the perfect time to prepare your system
for the heating season. Get your heating
system ready for winter, reduce energy costs
and improve home comfort with Right Away
Heating Fall HVAC Maintenance Tips.
Check and Replace Filters
• Changing your unit’s filters will improve
efficiency, lower monthly utility costs, prevent
system failures and avert expensive
• If you have a programmable thermostat, it’s
likely to have separate heating and cooling
settings with time periods that need to be
Inspect Furnace or Heat Pump
• Check the area around your furnace for
flammable materials that can pose a safety
risk to your home.
Schedule a Tune-up
• A Fall tune-up will identify any potential problems
and ensure your system is working as efficiently
as possible. Technicians will check for reliable,
efficient and safe operation of all HVAC
Is it Time to Replace Your System?
• If your unit is older than 10 years, you may
want to consider replacing it with a unit that
has earned the ENERGY STAR label.
121 E Maple Ave, Denver, Colorado 80209